“Sweet Tooth Stop”

Ranked #8 of 27 Shopping in Hendersonville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 21 May 2016

A sales room large enough to accommodate a large crowd all at once. The supply and diversity of milk chocolate and dark chocolate would tempt anyone, as it did me. The prices and selections would satisfy even the most discriminating palates, and nearly all in our group left with at least a small amount of chocolates. Samples were wisely offered and I'm sure the store recovered that small investment many times over.

Date of experience: May 2016

Reviewed 10 May 2016

The people that own this place are great. But so are the goodies. We like to buy stuff from them to send to our friends for various occasions. As a matter of fact, the owner is beginning to recognize us. Last time we were there he said their sweets are also available at the Biltmore Mansion and the Tryon International Equestrian Center. The Equestrian Center is unbelievable if you like horses. Go there and buy chocolate. Makes sense.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

My family comes to my house for Christmas get together and we have treats this year I did not have time to make alot of homemade treats so I found this candy store A shame I have lived here 7 years and never heard of it went and bought a wide variety of chocolates that everyone loved and the store was so much easier to get to with good area to park maybe they should advertise more I will be going back for sure

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Scoobstoy
Reviewed 3 November 2015

This chocolate is absolutely the best I've ever had! It's locally owned and locally made. They made up wedding guest favors for 200 guests and (only those like my son who are very odd and don't like chocolate) kept telling us how delicious the truffles were. Will Rolston one of the owners was very helpful, personable and great to work with when I wanted to give truffles as favors. If visiting Hendersonville/Flat Rock NC and are a chocolte lover you MUST go to Vans. They are not downtown, but close enough and easy enough to get too!

Date of experience: October 2015