All reviews mehmet and lale emerald room rose suite scarlet room the pearl bed and breakfast gracious hosts turkish coffee spa shower glass of wine dietary restrictions old house feel like family each morning beautiful property pastry entire house
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The venue is absolutely lovely! The food was nothing short of magnificent. And, the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend for other events. Would love to come back and stay at the bed and breakfast the next time I am the area! Thank you, Melange!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
melange8, Manager at Melange Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

We are so pleased we were able to make your experience memorable. Thank you for the kind review and please let us know if you would ever like to make a booking.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

My wife and I loved this place. Felt like we stepped back in time. It was fascinating to imagine what the original owners must have been like. Current owners Mehmet and Lale were very gracious and made us feel at home. Breakfast was a unique treat. They gave good suggestions of local restaurants and attractions for our time there. Hope to visit again someday.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
MehmetLaleEzra, Manager at Melange Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

We’re honored to have made your trip enjoyable. Best wishes!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

The venue was the best decision of my wedding, besides my husband :) Mehmet and Lale are the most adorable couple and offer more hospitality than you can imagine. This goes even further to all the staff! The energy they share comes out in the home, and helped make our wedding weekend amazing. The home is beautiful, yet comfortable and offers a certain charm to it that I feel you wouldn't find anywhere else. Likely, this is the case because of the awesome people that take care of it. They were more than accommodating and were always there to answer the 800 emails my mom sent full of questions. : ) The food! The food was so incredible. All the guests agreed as well! Honestly, at similar type functions where you are feeding a lot of people, the food is decent but just food. Not the case here, everything they made was so yummy. Overall, this is an amazing place. If you are looking for beautiful energy, this is the place. My husband and I cannot wait to go back to visit them! They don't know it, but Mehmet and Lale, and the Melange have made an imprint in our lives that we will never forget!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
MehmetLaleEzra, Manager at Melange Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Your kind words have moved us. We are greatly appreciative of your review and we are pleased to have made a comfortable and enjoyable wedding experience for you and your guests. Congratulations on your new marriage! You are now apart of our ever growing Melange family and we will welcome you back at any time.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We rented the entire b&b so my entire family could be together for the interment of my parents who had recently passed away. Like all the other reviews, it's the best find in Hendersonville if not North Carolina! Mehmet and Lale's kindness and hospitality are second to none. Our last evening was made all the more special with a five course meal prepared by their Chef which was simply outstanding. Breakfasts were the same and they were able to accommodate my gluten sensitivity! "Excellent" doesn't even come close to describing our experience and when we return to Hendersonville, there's no other place we'll stay.

Stayed: April 2018
MehmetLaleEzra, Manager at Melange Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

We’re very pleased we were able to exceed your expectations. You are always welcome at Melange and we hope to impress you again.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation stay at the Melange Bed and Breakfast. The room was very clean, and the owners and staff were very friendly. It was close to our destination, The Biltmore. We would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast!

Stayed: June 2017
MehmetLaleEzra, Manager at Melange Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for your comments. We always welcome feedback and we love to know our guests are satisfied. Have a wonderful year and please come again.