“Always Great!”
Review of Beijing Restaurant

Beijing Restaurant
Ranked #121 of 212 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We live within walking distance of this place, and they never disappoint. The food is always consistent and fresh. The employees are always friendly and really make you feel appreciated.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank laura b

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Been eating here for years. Not the prettiest place but food is consistent. Always busy which says something.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016

For the most it seem that take out is what they do best. The eat in setting is small and sparse. This by no means is the best Asian food establishment in the area. The food is just ok at best. Service is alright. It would need to be very urgent or desperate for me to recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank chris w
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the food and service during a recent visit to Beijing. The food was not too salty or greasy. The veggies were fresh and crisp. Everything was very hot and prepared quickly. I'd recommend Beijing for Chinese take out in Hendersonville.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank 38CDC
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Went here with family a while back. I wish I could say I liked this place more than I did, because I'm a big fan of Chinese food and all Asian cuisine really, but there was just something about this place that threw me off beat. Not the cleanest interior in the world, but not terribly dirty either. The food was good, not great. The service, decent, not great, etc.
Good for a budget and if you have nothing else to eat, but if you're looking for an experience I'd check elsewhere.

Date of visit: December 2015