“Exactly what we expected”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 November 2017

This was our first visit here. We don’t do buffets very often, but walked to Lon Sen from the nearby Epic theater, for a late lunch. The buffet was plentiful and had the usual variety that you wou;d expect to find at a Chinese restaurant. The food was hot and looked good. The soups are quite good, and the Rangoon was tasty. I tried 3 different chicken items and liked them all. The only negative for me was the red sauce for the sweet and sour chicken. It’s like ketchup. Ugh. I’ll pass on it. The decor is nothing to brag about, but it’s OK. Ladies room was about a “C” on cleanliness. Could be a good bit better. I’d put this on the list for a quick lunch with a good variety.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

If you are in Hendersonville you should stop and eat at this restaurant. All the staff are very friendly and the food is great and fresh.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I don't normally go to Chinese buffets, but my mother loved them, so in honor of her birthday, we went to LON Sen in Hendersonville. It was as good as most, better than some. I got seconds on the Mongolian Pork and Beef and Broccoli. I did not finish my hot and sour soup. The eggroll was below average. I was glad to see a fair amount of vegetables on the steamtables and not overcooked. Good sweet tea. Overall I would have liked more zing, more flavor, more spice. I hate it when Chinese buffets have Tex-Mex items, and this one did. And what about that sliced Kielbasa? A little odd, along with the French fries. If I were a big eater, I might go back. I'll probably try a different Chinese buffet next year.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We went early and unfortunately most of the food in the trays was obviously left over from lunchtime. But good value.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Also has pizza and other choices for those who don't care for Asian. Eat here almost every time I'm in town.