“Good enough.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I don't normally go to Chinese buffets, but my mother loved them, so in honor of her birthday, we went to LON Sen in Hendersonville. It was as good as most, better than some. I got seconds on the Mongolian Pork and Beef and Broccoli. I did not finish my hot and sour soup. The eggroll was below average. I was glad to see a fair amount of vegetables on the steamtables and not overcooked. Good sweet tea. Overall I would have liked more zing, more flavor, more spice. I hate it when Chinese buffets have Tex-Mex items, and this one did. And what about that sliced Kielbasa? A little odd, along with the French fries. If I were a big eater, I might go back. I'll probably try a different Chinese buffet next year.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We went early and unfortunately most of the food in the trays was obviously left over from lunchtime. But good value.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Also has pizza and other choices for those who don't care for Asian. Eat here almost every time I'm in town.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Went on a busy weekday for lunch. Everyone at the table got buffet except me. I ordered chicken fried rice and wonton soup. Wonton soup was rich and delicious as it should be. Fried rice was a bit not well seasoned, basically chicken, white rice and a few carrots & peas and very overcooked egg. Think there are other Chinese restaurants in town that are better.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

this is one place thats good and you can get it to go. i used to get low main noodles with fried chicken.