Open today: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful

When we arrived another group had just left, so we were able to sit by the fireplace and do our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Karen M
Great wine and relaxing venue

I have been here on several occasions and enjoyed it every time. The wine is great and the food... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
499JulieS499
Asheville, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews food truck vin chocolate du barista wine tasting live music great wine hard cider tasting room small winery crackers different wines sit outside hummus saturday afternoon north carolina special events pleasant surprise take home
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We live here, belonging to their Wine Club, and have NEVER been disappointed at any of our many visits to their vineyard. Very casual, tented outside with a wonderful Food Truck on weekends, easygoing, leashed animal friendly. AND their wines are good! The owners can be seen at any time, working with the other staff, on any given day. Truly friendly, family attitude oriented and one of the favorite Friday or Saturday afternoons for my husband and I to do. Now (Spring, 2018) there is a Tasting Room in Flat Rock which we’ve been to twice it opened a little over a month ago. They have a more limited selection of their wines for tasting however quite good, nice, and relaxing. Since we enjoy their wines, we ALWAYS can find something available which suits us. Food
options are currently limited to a fabulous cheese plate with possible plans for expanding their food options in future.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We enjoy visiting NC wineries as we travel and found Saint Paul's on a recent trip to Hendersonville. We opted for a tasting and were treated to a wide variety of their whites, reds, and dessert wines. The staff was very knowledgeable and paced the tasting very well. I would recommend a visit!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We are from Indiana and have been to a LOT of wineries in Indiana, Michigan, and California. This is my first time at wineries in North Carolina, and we actually landed in this one on accident...am I glad we did! I have NEVER been anywhere where I have loved every single wine we tried...AND WE TRIED THIRTEEN. I have not had whites in a long time and every single white, red and dessert were amazing. This winery is a must!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This place is absolutely amazing. They allow you to taste all 14 of their wines for cheaper than anywhere else we went. Mark was very knowledgeable of the family history of the vineyard as well as the wine. He was so helpful in what is paired with each wine. They also allow you to walk through the vineyard and take pictures. WONDERFUL PLACE, nothing but great things to say about this place. Ended up leaving with 5 bottles of wine.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We visited during a time of renovation and truly, the space was not inviting at all. But, the wonderful attention from Beth, and the wines were wonderful. It was cold in the "out-house", no music or ambiance, however, we could see that the space being renovated was going to be marvelous... a large fireplace and rustic bar area... live music scheduled. They were installing and working on a cathedral ceiling. Once they nail the ambiance...gonna be a killer! We walked away with six bottles (four adults), and ordered another six online; in other words, it wasn't the wine that got the place four of five stars from me today; it was the sitting in an out-house area, and kind of cold.

Many of their wines have earned "NC Best of Show" and truly ones to take. The tasting was $10 for all 14 wines; a good value.

We will be back after renovations. Give it a try.