“Inconsistent”

Kin's Kitchen
Ranked #89 of 206 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Sometimes the food is good, and sometimes it is poor - in fact, it is so inconsistent that I will no longer make it a regular stop. I had the General Tso's lunch today (to go) and was so bad I only ate a little bit and threw the rest away. It has been much better in the past but now that I have a bad taste in my mouth from today's meal that I will no longer stop there to pick up lunch.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We found this on the internet list of local restaurants; hidden in a strip mall we found that it is the place that the local go to eat. Food was good and price was reasonable

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I love this place. Everything is made fresh. We go at least twice a month. They have the best Egg Drop Soup with Wontons. We call it medicine, because it always makes us feel better.

2  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Yummy! Love the chicken chow mein! The crab rangoons are good too! Small unassuming place, the taste is much better than other take out Chinese!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We've been in search of really good Chinese take out in the Hendo area and unfortunately, this wasn't it. First of all, the lunch specials don't come with an egg or spring roll. Secondly, the prices were $5.19 and the cashier charged us $5.91. Ha! It wasn't terrible but for $35 family lunch, we won't be going here again.