“Loved it!”

Cocula Mexican Restaurant III
Ranked #51 of 212 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 July 2018

Food was excellent and plentiful. Service was prompt and polite, beer was cold. Overall a very enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in the areA. They have great food, a perfect atmosphere, courteous and attentive staff, and great decor. This is the perfect spot for great, authentic Mexican food. I tried the combo plate with a taco, an enchilada, a Chile poblanos, and the beans and rice. It was all wonderful. My wife always raves about the fish tacos but wishes they offered two instead of three. Meals are very filling for sure.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

There is several Mexican restaurants around Hendersonville. Cocula is one of the best in town. The food is great. I normally order the enchiladas supremas. The chips are served with bean dip. They have a salsa bar with lots of choices of salsa for you to use on you meal. They have some mild and some hot salsas to please anyone's spicy needs.

The staff is very friendly and gives you great service along your meal. They keep you drink full.

The restaurant is kept clean. When the staff is not busy with customers they are cleaning.

I would recommend Coculas to anyone who enjoys Mexican food.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to Cocula on Sunday around 4 and we had the option to sit outside and bathe in the sun while my husband drank a reasonably priced Budweiser, and I drank my girly sex on the beach and sangria. I would recommend making the kinds of humongous sangrias with all different kinds of fruit in it! The 4 different enchiladas that I ordered were spot on and I enjoyed all the different sauces that we had the option to get up and get! I couldn't believe how many different sauces there were! The food was outstanding and our waitress who didn't forget about us outside was spectacular! I highly recommend this restaurant for authentic Mexican food and surroundings! Thanks for a great dinner with my hubby!!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Always a great meal at Cocula's, but this one was extra special. Service was absolutely great, attentive, courteous, and kindly interactively considerate of the extra needs of a small child. All four meals were spot on great, from my enchiladas to my wife's fish tacos, as well as the shrimp fajitas and the shrimp diablo. Perfect all around.

The chips, bean dip, and assorted salsas were fresh, hot, spicy, and tasty as well. Whether you like hot and spicy Mexican food or mild, Cocula's has something for everyone, and great service too.