“Love the salsa bar!”

Cocula Mexican Restaurant III
Ranked #54 of 207 Restaurants in Hendersonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant while driving around after the Apple festival. First thing we noticed was the salsa bar. Loved the options. Also loved the bean dip we were served with the chips. Finally found something that wasn't too spicy for me! A better variety of veggies in their fajitas than many Mexican restaurants. I'm sitting here listening to my family and friends discussing how much they like their different dishes. Highly recommend checking it out.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stopped for lunch after shopping in Hendersonville.
Food was good.
Service could have been better. We ran out of water and ice in the water...
Server did not ask details of menu items ordered - had to tell him (rice or beans? chicken or beef?)
Took awhile for food to come out, but that allowed us to try some of the salsas at the salsa bar. The guacamole was pretty spicy - had hot pepper (maybe jalapeno) in it.
Server did not tell us that we had to go to cashier to pay...

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Good.. but my family and I have been better, Places. Room to improve. Dishes and menu needs to be more accurate

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We had stopped going here several years ago as the food was mediocre. But friends said it had changed so we gave it another try and were very suprised. the Quality has improved and will eat here again.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

At the suggestion of one of our models this today's restaurant pick. love beef fajitas and is the dish I order most often when dining at a Mexican restaurant. This restaurant was most colorful. (See photos) I was very disappointed to see my fajitas included broccoli, carrots, and, cauliflower. In fajitas???? Fortunately, this foreign matter was easy to pick out and discard. The beef was tasty, but scarce. The dish was also rather dry. And, the portion was small compared to other Mexican restaurants. The bean dip was excellent. Service was very good and prices average. Parking is convenient and plentiful.