All reviews room was clean waffles stay there again place to sleep nice breakfast hot breakfast shopping and restaurants waffle maker convenient location free breakfast non smoking nice stay chimney rock cereal microwave interstate rates
Reviewed 7 September 2018

This hotel was better than expected. Rooms were spotless, and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great! Fresh fruit, hot coffee, cereal, muffins, bagels, yogurt, and even a fresh waffle maker. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 September 2018

The room was clean and the staff helpful. We come to the Asheville area often, but this was the first time we stayed at this site. Convenient to every place we were going to Visit and the rate is much better than if you stayed in Asheville. Better selection of places to eat as well. The only area that was lacking was breakfast as it was sparse in the selection of items.

Room Tip: We took a suite so we had an area to sit and read or watch TV.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I’m a business owner of 25 years , I never leave reviews of other businesses because I fully understand the realities of business management but this situation requires a review.
I’ve only been here one night , reserved 3 , so far I have no issues with this hotel except the morning desk manager .
I ask a simple question about the breakfast and was surprised with her completely rude and disrespectful response so I ask the question again just so I could confirm this was indeed how she intended to respond , got the response with even greater rudeness, disrespect and dismissive tone and attitude

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Mcvaytony
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Convenient location with descent rooms and free breakfast. Very good for the price as compared with other hotels. Near shopping and restaurants and not far down Route 64 to downtown area which is great.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We liked this Ramada. Jane welcomed us and was able to give us an early check-in (always welcome when you want to make the best use of your time on the road)! The room was large, bright and clean. There were a couple of less rhan perfect things but they did not affect our stay. The location was convenient and we did not hear any noise from the hallway or the adjacent rooms. Breakfast was tasty and the attendant worked very hard to keep supplies replenished. My sausage, egg & biscuit sandwich was very good. Waffles, danish, and other goodies were also available. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple