All reviews room was clean waffles stay there again place to sleep nice breakfast hot breakfast shopping and restaurants waffle maker convenient location free breakfast non smoking nice stay chimney rock cereal microwave interstate rates
Reviewed 5 May 2018

V ery good value. Above all the room was very clean. Good breakfast and good location. Suggest eating lunch/dinner at the Best Western Mexican restaurant within eating distance of the Ramada. Will try to stay there again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mbleill
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Room and bathroom were very clean. They have breakfast only real complain is the coffee cups are small. I don't drink coffee every day but these are the same size as the juice cups other then that its pretty much like most hotel breakfasts. Staff were friendly, was fairly quiet. some noise with folks getting into their rooms at times but you can't get away from that too much. Rooms have microwave, fridge and tv. Close to places to eat and shop and not far off of I40 easily access I26.
Would stay here again if we were in the area.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The customer service here was fantastic. Check-in was easy and the price affordable. The room was very comfortable. Pillows were a bit flat but if you stack them, not bad. Overall, it was a great stay and we will likely stay again.

Room Tip: If you run the air, open the curtain to keep the air from getting trapped. Also bring your own pillows.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I loved staying at this hotel. It is one of the best budget priced places I've ever stayed at. The location is very quiet, being far enough away from major roads so that there was virtually no traffic or street noise. The room was very large, accommodating the king bed as well as a fold out couch, desk etc, and i never once felt cramped. Two persons can comfortably occupy such a room. I liked that the sink was locked in the bathroom along with the tub and toilet instead of outside the bathroom. I almost never heard any sounds from the adjacent rooms. The room and common areas were immaculate. Breakfast was just fine, and I appreciated the eggs and sausage along with the other usual items. The staff was very courteous, helpful, and efficient. Having satellite TV instead of basic cable was also a treat. Even though parts of the hotel are being renovated, i could hardly notice as there was virtually no noise, dust or any other inconvenience one might expect under such circumstances. This hotel gets an A+ rating. If I ever travel again to the area, I will definitely stay at the Ramada.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room that faces away from the street. For extra privacy, I would suggest the second floor.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Two-Baby-Boomers
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We checked in the staff was friendly the rooms were clean and there was a good variety for breakfast with their free breakfast. It is a non smoking hotel however, they have no problem with you standing outside to smoke. Rooms include hair dryer, coffee maker, microwave and small fridge.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family