“Great Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dainia L
“BIG SCAM, FRAUD! DO NOT RENT EVER! BUYER BE WARE THIS HOUSE IS ON THE MARKET!”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Has Air Conditioning and Internet Access - Rental in Hampstead, NC - NO IT DOES NOT
BROKEN:
Dishwasher
table and chairs
A/C
No wifi, cable or satellite - have pictures of the satellite dish that is not hooked up
No washing machine
NO A/C
Smelled like dog pee - we were told not to worry about it if the dogs make a mess
Huge leak in ceiling, made big gaping dripping hole
We had to leave the house for our safety
Owner refuses to call me back

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
chassys
Albion, Pennsylvania
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved the house. We visited family in the area and when they came to visit we got to swim and entertain there. The house was big enough and the kids loved it. Scenery was amazing and local stores were closeby. Person we rented from was down to earth and we had no issues.

Thanks for making our summer vacay and family visit great!

Brandi J
“Scam”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Scam! Not really the owner of this house. Speaks broken English. Cannot answer questions and refused to give me a telephone number I could reach them at to prove identity without paying first.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Jun 2017
You don't call me scam policy trip advisory no telephone number until payment is paid I don't allow young parties I am the owner don't call me scam

Travellers are raving about these Hampstead hotels

Irina L
“Amazing vacation stay”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

It was one of the most amazing stays in my life. The house was huge with lots of amenities. we rented it for 3 nights and enjoyed it all away. it has a wonderful backyard with adorable view. The interior of the house was well organized and equipped, my son was swimming in the pool the whole days we were there. Beside this the neighborhood is so quite that you feel like you are there alone and you can rest from the city and work routine. we travelled over there from NYC it took 10 hours by car but it worth it i would definitely recommend it to my friends.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing