“Great stop right off I 95”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Halifax
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Great rest stop off I 95. Visited Dunkin' Donuts for drinks and a snack. Nice shop and friendly service.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

went in for a bite heard someone being rude, ends up it was the manager speaking to an employee. won't be going back there.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I stop at this location on occasion. It isn't special but it isn't terrible either. The employees don't go out of their way to make you feel like you are valued.

It is a great location and easy on and off I-95.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Worst experience ever at a fast food restaurant. Stopped in for coffee while on the road from Florida to Vermont. I waited in line for more than 5 minutes to order a plain cup of coffee. I waited another 15 minutes and not coffee. Got back into the order line and asked the apparent manager about my coffee that has taken 20 minutes and no sign of delivery. He said it wasn't my turn. I got a refund of my purchase but he kept my .75 tip. I can understand busy times but about 1/2 of the dozen customers waiting for their orders next to me were getting very angry as orders came out wrong and consistently in the wrong order as we all watched orders being handed to people that were in the order line behind us.

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

It was cool and rainy. We wanted coffee. This Dunkin must have been training new people. Service was slow and orders were filled out of order. I would stop here again. I just hope for quicker/ better service.