“Great food ”
Review of M&K Barbecue

M&K Barbecue
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I love to come here. The food is good home southern food the BBQ is great too. I love to get the peach cobbler for desert. The staff is great. I have tried some things I have never heard of and fell in love with here too. The corn nuggets are awesome.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

It had been a good number of years since I had been here last, but being in the area at dinnertime I decided to come back for a visit. The food is still excellent and so is the service. Prices are very reasonable and I have always found everyone here to be friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Great food and service. The menu has a lot to choose from. I had barbecue it was good there are plenty of sides. My husband had a burger and a chicken sandwich. The peach cobbler was great too.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

My family and I eat here a lot. The food is always good and the service is too. It is my favorite place to eat breakfast.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I tell u now they have the best flounder I have ever had. You can bet it is fresh as it gets. I will go there many more times the service is awesome service with a smile.