“Wow!”

Webb Custom Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 261 Restaurants in Gastonia
Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Description: Nestled in a historic movie theater, Webb Custom Kitchen brings you creative local dining, craft beers, premium wines, unique potables & unmatched service located in Historic Downtown Gastonia.
Reviewed 3 July 2018

One of my sons lives in Gaston County, so we recently celebrated his birthday at Webb's. An excellent meal and a memorable evening. The owners (or landlord) should be applauded for the renovation to this old downtown building -- a former movie theater now beautifully restored. Large bar area with a great selection. Dinning room seating not crammed atop each other. An old black & white movie playing high on the wall, adds to the atmosphere.

And everyone in our family of five had an excellent meal. Duck confit. Shrimp & grits. Tenderloin medallions. Trout. Crab cakes...... Great waitstaff. Highly recommended!

JimM809, Owner at Webb Custom Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Frank A
That is how we like our guest to feel when they depart our restaurant. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our friends at TripAdvisor. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My husband and I came for the first time with a group of couples and left having discovered a great gem in downtown Gastonia. The atmosphere/venue is awesome, our server was great and very attentive and the food....oh my goodness...the food...from the appetizers to the desert..there wasn't a disappointment on our plate (I swear the filet literally melted in my mouth). The owner Jim came by several times and checked on us and even kept my husband and I company as we waited for the valet. I very rarely write reviews but from the hospitality shown by the owner and staff and the tastiness of the food - just had to leave one. Will definitely be back!

Stacey932,
Our steaks are the absolute best available. Aged Certified Angus Beef is the gold standards for beef served in restaurants and we are grateful you were able to taste the difference. I remember this evening and thoroughly enjoyed our conversation. All my best and thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Upscale restaurant in reconverted theater. Wide selection of food to satisfy all tastes. Must try the bread basket! Valet parking.

Cynh54
A woman of few words, but effective words! Thank you for visiting us and offering this review. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This place is very unique. They play older movies with no sound. You can also be seated in the old balcony. A very lively place with excellent food and service. I had the prime rib and it was perfect. Everybody at our table enjoyed their meal. Don't forget dessert. Large portions that you can share.

1  Thank robertjV7203LJ

Robert,
I've always wanted to start off with dessert one time. Thank you for making the trip from Charlotte to visit us. We hope you revisit again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had a delicious dinner on the way to the Chinese Lantern Festival. Our dinners were delicious-my mother in law’s dinner was exactly what she ordered but it must not have been what she expected. They tried very hard to give her something that would make her happy but she kept declining it. Oh well m can’t make some folks happy, we’ll be back.

Beth T
The Chinese Lantern Festival is amazing. People are our business even the more challenging ones. Grateful for your candid review and we hope to see you again-even with the in-laws.
Owners/ Webb Custom Kitchen

Been to Webb Custom Kitchen? Share your experiences!