Comfort Suites(Gastonia)
USD 95
USD 104
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 136
USD 117
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 100
USD 95
Econo Lodge(Gastonia)
USD 57
WoodSpring Suites Charlotte Gastonia(Gastonia)(Great Value!)
USD 65
USD 63
USD 73
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewscracker barreltexas roadhousewaffle houseroom was cleanwaffleswould definitely stay here againbwalbertainterstatejuliecerealpillowsmicrowavecharlotte
Reviewed 6 July 2017

The freshly shampooed carpet was still wet, leaving our socks wet, and bare feet sticky. The front desk staff declined our request for a different room. The bed sagged on the side nearest the bathroom, making sleep difficult. There was a spider web in the corner of the ceiling, near the bed. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2017
BwGastonia, Webmaster at Best Western Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and in the overall experience we provide to guests. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. We want every guest to be satisfied – every time.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Good staff and great breakfast but the bed was uncomfortable and there was some lingering cigarette smell around the hotel. And I have to add characters up to a minimum of 200 to make this a valid post.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BwGastonia, Webmaster at Best Western Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we couldn’t completely satisfy you. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

My hotel stay at Best Western was excellent. The breakfast and coffee was great also. The hotel staff was very courteous. The lobby interior was state of the art. The hotel was adjacent to three restaurants which made it very convenient within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BwGastonia, Webmaster at Best Western Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Best Western was our motel of choice on this trip and we were able to locate this motel exactly where we hoped to stop for the evening. This Best Western was located in an attractive, safe and convenient area with several nice restaurants and service stations nearby. Also across the interstate was a nice mall should shopping have been desired. Had our return trip been on I-85 we would have tried to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank N6103CJfrancisl

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

1st room the carpet was soaking wet and housekeeping barged in 2x.The hot water did NOT work in the 2nd room ( barely lukewarm ).It was outside near the highway so I didn't get any sleep.I left in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 773tonyab
BwGastonia, webmaster at Best Western Gastonia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. We’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.