“Great little hidden spot”
Review of Sprouts Cafe

Sprouts Cafe
Ranked #22 of 256 Restaurants in Gastonia
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The sign is hard to see from the road. The food is yummy! Such a cute little place and reasonably priced. I had the Turkey Pimento Cheese BLT sandwich- and the grits are delicious!!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Wow! was the red velvet smoothie GOOD! yum! It is costly but worth it! I don't know all that goes into it but its very well done and like a meal itself. We want to go back for brunch as the menu looked perfect for that too.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I have lived in the area for many years but never tried Sprouts Café until I decided to go with my daughter on a whim for lunch. We both loved our sandwiches and the salads that we got. It was all very healthy and organic and we didn't feel guilty that we were eating something not good for our bodies. They have specials each day as well as the regular menu. The salad bar looked good but I have never ordered it.

I got the veggie burger on my first visit, which I now get every time I go to Sprouts. It was so good that I don't want to try anything else because I love it so much! I took my entire family there for a celebration and every one loved their meal, including my meat and potatoes loving husband and son.

There are a lot of fresh veggies on your plate and it all tastes great!

2  Thank WishingIWasTraveling
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Upstairs they have a store that has a wide variety of produce, natural foods, supplements and products for wellbeing. The cafe Sprouts is around back and downstairs. The chefs seem to really enjoy creating tasty treats from wholesome, simple food. I really enjoy their wraps, salad AND SOUPS!

1  Thank Suzanne R
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I am always on the look out for healthy food. I was visiting a store and someone recommended this place. Happy to find it and eat lunch there. I had a wonderful homemade chicken salad on greens. Very yummy and tasty. They have a salad bar and items that can be ordered. Its underneath a health food store. Nice to know there is a healthy food place to eat in this town.

1  Thank gypsyiam