“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We had been at the orthodontist and starving and chili's was close the service was great and everyone was very friendly we decided to have their 2 for twenty-two deal I had the steak and my daughter had the ribs our food was great they had my steak cooked to perfection it was a much better experience than I expected we even shared a chocolate molten cake for dessert the cake was a little over price but it to was delicious we will be dining here again

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Waited an hour and a half to be seated. We complained 45 minutes in. When we where finally seated, waitress tells us that the hostess is her daughter and we made her cry because after 45 monites, she told us we where not on the list. Then after getting our drinks, the waitress didn't cone back for over 20 minutes but I could see and hear her complaining that she was having an argument with another server and that she didn't do "crap" to her. So I walk up to the manager and our server in the middle of there little chat fest and ask if everything is OK because half of my table is already sitting at the bar waiting on their next drink because the waitress could care less. Manager offered to comp meal, was so pissed she kept the meal couldn't even eat. I would never step foot in another chili's for the rest of my life. The Manager was in the middle of the drama not handling the drama. Corporate should come spend a day here. Trainwreck!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We got there and got seated right away didn't have to wait. The food was really great and so was the service. Really enjoyed eating there

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We decided to eat dinner here because we love the deals that Chili's offers but I will never go to this one again! We never even got to eat our food because of the poor management of the host staff. When we were walking up we noticed a female wallet on the bench that someone forgot. I picked it up and walked inside to return it to the host staff. In hopes that it would get to its rightful owner. The host could careless and were more confused on trying to seat someone. This is when a guy that we believed over heard our conversation stepped up and said it was his female wallet and they handed over. They didn't ask him what was in side like the name on the ID or nothing!! They just handed it over so that they could continue with there confusion of seating people. This certainly spoiled my appetite because I don't like thieves and to know this establishment aided in it was enough for me. If anyone reading this lost a pink coach wallet on Sat it was taken by a young white male with camouflage hunting pants on and a black shirt! After all that they sat us by the kitchen door even though we requested a booth was the last straw. We left and took our business else where.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I recommended that we eat here because my husband is on a strict food management program. I got a burger (SouthWest type) and it was great. Really juicy and cooked well. Our server was really friendly and attentive without being overbearing.

I don't usually go to chain restaurants but this one was good.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!