“Fresh & fast”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #112 of 256 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 22 June 2017

My wife and I visited Moe's after a neighbor had raved about the place. I have to say, she was so right! After finding out it was our first time visiting, the staff was very helpful and friendly. They guided us through the selections and made recommendations. The burrito I ordered was huge! Filled with just what I wanted and so fresh. Great chips and delicious queso too. We stayed there to eat and the decor and feeling of the restaurant was welcoming and clean. A must stop for southwest cuisine lovers. We will be regulars here!

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Was traveling through Gastonia and stopped. there for a quick lunch. Food not bad, but not great. Staff very nonchalant. They have very good salsas

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I visit Moe's quite often as it is good FRESH Mexican food. You are greeted immediately when you walk in the door. You order what you want and you pick all your ingredients while they make it in front of you. They give you a lot of food for your money. I order the Funkmeister every single time, which is a taco (I do soft shell). They pack my taco out and it fills me up! I have seen them make burritos and they could probably feed 2 people, it is stuffed so full of ingredients! Not only do you get your ingredient stuffed food, but then you get a side of chips too! After you purchase your meal you can get salsa from about 5 choices. You decide. If you get a drink, they have a drink machine that allows you to put just about any flavor into any drink. I personally get the Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Awesome!

Reviewed 8 October 2015

We like Moe's, they fix your order right as you order it. it's good and quick fast 'American' style Mexican food.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Ok, not great. Food is prepared fresh. The tortilla chips were stale. Dining area wasn't clean. People behind the counter leaning and not cleaning.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!