“Good Mexican Restaurant”

Ranked #81 of 247 Restaurants in Gastonia
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Good food, service, and location. Co owned with Akropolis Greek food next door. Located with a lot of local shopping. On Franklin Rd, parallel to I-85.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

The food tasted terrible, both mine and my gf's. It was actually so bad that we told the waitress about it. Shortly thereafter one or two people were peeking out of the kitchen but didn't have the guts to come talk to us.
PS: All these good reviews make me think they may have just had a bad day, however I'll never be back again to find out.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Visited for dinner. Open to customization of menu dishes. I had the 3 taco combo and Mrs had the vegetable fajitas. Sides of guacamole and pico de gallo topped of the entrees. Used some hot sauce to spice up the salsa which was mild but good. Atmosphere is ok for couples. Mostly families were eating on this day. We have visited a few times. It is very good. Servers are johnny on the spot.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I had not been in quite a while and I wanted amazing chimichanga. They did not disappoint. Great food for a great price. I was shocked that they still remembered me a long ask that been since I had been there. The servers are wonderful!!! The food is even better!!!

Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Every time I visit the area, I must have dinner here! Wonderful staff,amazing food! Best queso dip ever!!! A must if you're in the area!!