“Lunch date”

Jia Asian Fusion & Sushi Bar
Ranked #4 of 261 Restaurants in Gastonia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Our lunch was fabulous, as always. The sushi is always fresh and delicious. The atmosphere is very relaxing. Their entrees are delicious, however, we prefer their sushi. The staff is always inviting and pleasant.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been eating here for many years. Typically the food is very good when you done in but be careful when you order takeout. It’s a 50-50 proposition that you will get the right the water will have the food prepared correctly. Outside of that go dine in and enjoy the dinner.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I have traveled all over the world,and yes,to China; only to find some of the best Asian fusion food I have ever eaten only 3 miles from my home. The chef takes so much pride in the taste and presentation of his offerings. The staff is polite and attentive,what more could you desire. I find something new every time I go.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I met friends for dinner. I ordered the lemon chicken and could not eat it . The chicken was chewy not tender and the lemon sauce looked like it came out of a can. I ate the vegetables and rice and they were ok. Perhaps a different meal would be good.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Love the food and sushi! Great location and wait staff. The food is amazing been there numerous times and never disappointed.