See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Smokers heaven, every room has the smell of smoke, windows hard to open(if you can even get them to open), so the smoke waffles through the hall into any and all the rooms. Enough said. I left after checking out multiple rooms. They even charged me for that room review.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The staff was nice enough, but man o man the cockroaches were unbearable! We're from Florida, so we don't cower to a few bugs, but when you have dead bugs on the carpet and open a drawer and find several crawling about, it's hard to take! The room was pretty big, but the grounds were in disrepair. Pool was empty and nasty, mattresses stacked up outside rooms - - bed bugs maybe? Nasty smears on the walls. Just nasty.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The welcome was...you got smoking rooms and we had in our hands a non smoking extra large bed booking print out!!!! The clog in the toilets were daily, the police came over in the middle of the night and we were going out for dinner and did not know what to do, seems like they were looking for illegal activities, three police cars were in the parking lot, no bananas in the limited breakfast two days in the row, in the third day we left the hotel, it is incredible being Walmart 8 minutes away, no bananas, the hotel is going bananas!!! The pool was green with dead animals in it...worst ever seen

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018

On my first day I pulled back the sheets and there were long black hairs on the bed sheets (I am bald). I called the front desk to inform them of the issue. I stripped the sheets off the bed and pillows and piled them up. Due to my job I did not sleep there that night. The next morning I get a call demanding to know why I had 'destroyed' the room. In the attempt to explain I was repeatedly interrupted. I had to become excessively direct to get the explanation across. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business