“Good Breakfast”

Kountry Kitchen on 153
Ranked #23 of 98 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Stopped in on a weekday after running errands, and wanted breakfast. Ordered biscuits and gravy and it was absolutely amazing!!! Home cooking at its finest!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Husband and I stopped in on our way home from Cherokee. Had a wonderful breakfast, great prices and service. Will stop in next time for lunch! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I always enjoy Kountry Kitchen on 153 when I'm in the mood for a good Southern Comfort meal. Staff is friendly.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

made me get out of my table so a other person that came in could sit. are you kidding me never eat there again ever.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank mpmhcf
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The grilled chicken was not what I was expecting. The vegetables were cooked very well. I would try it again.

Date of visit: February 2018