“Where Shadows Walk: Folly Beach”
Review of Where Shadows Walk

Where Shadows Walk
Ranked #1 of 3 Tours in Franklin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Where Shadows Walk offers a wide variety of tours in the South. Our tours are the perfect blend of ghosts, mystery, lore and history. Please visit our website for a full listing of all tours available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What an awesome night out with family. History, Folk Lore, with a splash of ghost stories!!!! All with God’s beautiful backdrop of Folly Beach. Could not have ask for a better evening.

All reviews
"sylva"
"costumes"
"haunted"

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I would rate this 100,000 stars if I could. This was one of the best experiences of my life! Actually, quite scary! Tons of pictures to be taken and, the guide we had was AMAZING! She told the stories excellently. You can't leave without taking this tour. The price is worth it ALL!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

The Sylva ghost tour was an interesting lesson in some of the history of Jackson county, including some old folk lore of witches, murderers, ghosts and vampires! I would not classify this as a "scary" tour, but one that is worth attending if you are interested in good ghost stories and the area's history. Sylva is a beautiful place to visit and as a resident, a wonderful place to live.

1  Thank anbloco
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Gregg for hosting us in a birthday celebration for our friend. She has been on all your tours and a few of us were lucky for this to be our first. Can't wait to do the next one soon!