“Lunched there today.”

Ranked #27 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My favorite thing to order there is their Mango Shrimp. There are sauteed veggies: broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots in a mango sauce served with white rice. Had a nice salad prior to the entree with a really delicious dressing - maybe ginger? So good! Sakura is on my list of repeat restaurants.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

1- no air-conditioning
2- overcooked noodles and veggies
3- meat was warm only
4- dipping sauce was like water
5- waitress was nice but should find another career.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here for lunch before and it was good. Not today at 4 pm. We had Shrimp Red Curry and Chicken Red Curry. My wife’s shrimp was fresh and good. My chicken was cold in middle and had a bad taste. Told the waitress and she said chicken had been cooked this morning. BAD! Ordered a clear soup.. nothing but broth, two little slices of mushroom and two small slivers of green onion...BAD! $2 for broth! Server ask if I wanted something else.. brought 4 small shrimp. And then made no effort to not charge full price for meal...Last time here! Eaters beware.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place, waitress nice but food was so-so. I asked for appetizers : chicken tempura and vegetable tempura. I wish I would have been told that the chicken tempura were 2 pcs of chicken and the rest was vegetables. Left the vegetable tempura, too much lol (like 2 plates of it) . The red curry steak was also so-so but had to look hard for the beef. Oh well. We are not from here so we have been to many Japanese restaurants that were infinitely better. Slim pickings around here. May come again in a pinch. Cafe Real was closed :-( .

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We visited Sakura recently, It was not busy at all, with only a few people there. We chose to eat at the bar. The bartender was very sweet but totally forgetful. We had to ask for silverware several times and then ended up sharing one fork and one spoon. She poured a refill of wine and then neglected to give it to us. We ordered Tempura and she forgot to give us the dipping sauce. Again, she was very nice, but don't eat at the bar! The food was very good!

Date of visit: November 2017