“love it there” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Franklin
Zanesville, Ohio
“love it there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

my husbend and i stayed at this hotel we were there in november 23 ,2011 we loved it there the staff is very nice and very helpful ...

Room Tip: get a room that is a sute they are only $10.00 more then a reg room and they have more room in them
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Hoschton, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

I often stay at this Comfort Inn when I am traveling in the area with my pets. They graciously set a two rooms aside on the first and third floors especially for those traveling with pets. While the hotel could certainly use some updating and better upkeep (broken elevator button, etc...), it is clean and efficient with a pleasant and helpful desk staff. They will certainly see me again when I stay in Franklin with my "little ones."

Room Tip: They have very limited room for pets, so be sure to reserve one if needed.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
GMNC373, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 10 January 2012
Thank you for your tripadvisor review, we have dedicated 4 rooms for pets at our location
these rooms are really popular so please call us in advance for these rooms. Thanks for the review. We are currently installing flat screen televisions as we speak. In the coming months we will have a brand new remodeled hotel
Thanks
Gainesville, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn for one night of our 4 night vacation! We booked non-smoking rooms, but the moment we got off the elevator on the third floor to go to our room I had to cover my nose because of the horrible smell of smoke. We booked joining rooms and one of them was a handicap room which none of us are the shower in that room was horrible and in the bathroom there was nowhere to place any of our toiletries. The beds were itchy and we ended up using are own sheets and blankets. In the other room the shower had holes in it and the water never got hot. The refrigerator was broken and made a horrible noise all night. The TV in one of the rooms did not work. The pool was not heated and the hot tub did not work. Trying to check out early we called the front desk to ask what time check out was only to have the clerk yelling into the phone that we have to dial 9 to call out and then hang up on us. After check out I checked my bank statement to find that they were charging us 202 twice when we only stayed one night. I went back in to ask the clerk about it, she was very rude and got in my face and then while I was trying to talk to her about this she just kept being rude. I will NEVER stay here again and would NOT recommend it to my worst enemy!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
GMNC373, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 November 2011
Thank you for your review, Im sorry you didnt like your rooms on the 3rd floor, our 3rd floor is partially smoking and non smokling. If you had come to us and told her about your smoking preference I am sure we could have accomodated 2 rooms on a totally non smoking floor. Our pool is heated all the time. It is kept at 80 degrees per county requirements. For all tripadvisor readers please real all reviews about our hotel. The good review outweigh the bad. Also this reviewer only has 1 review. Just something to think about. Thanks GM.
zanesville OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2011

We loved it at the Comfort Inn in Franklin NC we were close to walmart and places to eat also it is quiet little town not much to do but go hiking, fishing , swimming, and gem mineing but it is beautful and i would love to go back there sometime my wife and my son and I came to the comfort inn for a weekend and it was so fun not only out of the hotel but in it also my son had a blast swimming in there pool. and the beds were comfortible and the room smeled gerat as if the housekeeper was in it cleaning it it had new carpet and fee wifi also when we checked in the front desk clurck was very sweet she helped us to a nice resterant and was very nice to my son he seamed to like it there also when we came to check in the girl at the front desk was very bussy but she was very fast and she got everyone that was standing there in to there rooms very quickly . I would love to come back to Franklin NC sometime soon and i will stay at the Comfort INN for sure it was very clean.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank brent w
GMNC373, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 November 2011
Thanks for the positive review
GM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2011

my family and I stayed at the comfort inn it was the best that i have stayed in in a while the staff was very nice and helpful she gave us good place to eat and was very nice about it she made us a map and everything she was sweet to ower baby and she helped us with what ever we needed and you could tell hat she liked her job and that she was fomiller with the area i like that there is some one there that is not lost when you ask them were to find something . was

• Stayed September 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GMNC373, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 27 November 2011
Thanks for the review
Also consider these accommodations in or near Franklin
0.3 km away
28.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Cashiers-Sapphire Valley
22.6 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS River Escape Inn & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!