“Unfortunate”

Boone Thai Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 94 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We have been there several times and it was ok. This week everything was awful. Pay your momey and take your chances. Red curry shrimp, raw shrimp and bad veggies in green curry. Cat fish in brown sauce was much less than great. So so for the appetiser. We are done driving 20 miles for this.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a small restaurant in a strip mall, but the food is excellent. They have a wide variety of dishes, and each is marked as to how spicy it is. There are many options without heat if you don't like spicy foods. There are also many vegetarian items. The veggie rolls are especially delicious. The service is very good.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at this restaurant off and on for the last three years. I used to think it was typical but after eating at other Thai Restaurants I believe it is an amazing restaurant. The decor and food are well above average. If you like Thai and are in the Franklin area it is a must stop (except Wednesday) for lunch.

I met friends there at 11:30 this morning and by 12:30 people were coming in the door!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Servings are large even the lunch portions. A lot of variety. Fresh vegetables. Choice of hot to mild spices.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We had dinner one night while staying in Franklin at Boone Thai. I love Thai food so was excited to get some while in Franklin. Overall, the food and service were good, but not great. Maybe I'm spoiled with lots of great Thai restaurants in Raleigh, but this one was average in my opinion. It tasted more like generic Asian spices than the delicious Thai flavoring that I'm used to. Overall, the food wasn't bad, it just wasn't as good as I was expecting. If you're just looking for Asian food in Franklin, this is probably you're best bet, but if you want great authentic Thai food, you may be disappointed.