“Good food”

Ms Lois' Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was good. I had fried chicken breast, which was good. You get 3 sides. I got green beans, which were good and hot, mashed potatoes which were luke warm, roll not very warm either. I would eat here again.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Good selection to choose from and waitress was very attentive for coffee refills ❣️ Eggs were done as requested and the omelet was filled with spinach, cheese and mushrooms to perfection.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018

Ate there recently and really liked it. I had catfish and green beans. The green beans were the best I've ever had in a restaurant. My wife had garlic chicken and loved it. Will eat there again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

Ms. Lois Restaurant was another place I enjoyed going to to get a "home cooked" meal. They have a good selection and I have tried most. It has a nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. A nice place to go and feel comfortable and not overspend on a real good meal.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

What can i say, food is great home cooked. I had the chicken Romano which was delicious. Alot of food for two of us and still less than $17. Our waiter was Harley who was nice, and was very helpful and friendly. If you are in this area stop by, you wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018