“A surprising Thai delight in rural NC, of all places”
Review of Thai Paradise

Thai Paradise
Ranked #14 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 November 2018

My wife & I have a long-standing relationship with Thailand, including our son, who was born there. We've tried Thai restaurants all over the world and have found some in the most unexpected our-of-the-way places, owned and staffed by Thais. We stopped at Thai Paradise recently and added it to that list. The food was as good as if we'd been in Thailand. Spiced for the American taste, but with extra sauces on the side to ramp it up to a legitimate Thai taste. There was also an unusually adequate choice of Thai curry dishes. And Thai Paradise has Asian beers, especially Singha from Thailand, Chinese Tsingtao and Singapore Tiger. The servers were polite, efficient, helpful and personable. The restaurant is functionally designed, but that's quickly rendered irrelevant by the food. Some of the best Thai fare outside of the country itself.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming here for years but tonight may be the very last time. Been here over an hour and still don’t have our order? Take out receives priority. Such a shame. New owners? New management? Pathetic.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My children and I ate here on vacation. Restaurant was very clean and the food was excellent. The spicy basil stir fry had a great flavor and the curry jumbo shrimp my son had was also great.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank briancJ6278PH
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I eat here often and have never been disappointed. Ingredients are fresh and items are prepared to order. This restaurant has become the standard by which I measure all other Thai restaurants, and few match up.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

While the food was good the service was horrible , one of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever had. After I placed my order, and had 2 beers and a glass of ice water, the waitress offered to bring another beer. No. They are only concerned with take out orders not sit down customers. After I ordered I watched people order take out , get their stuff and leave. Although it was only stir fry. I waited more than half an hour before the meal came, the waitresses even sat down at the a table to Waite, while they rushed the take out orders out the door. When the meal finally came it was tepid warm. There was no one around to complain to, no one is in charge. These people do not know how to run a restaurant and obviously could care less about the few (3) sit down customers they have. Unless you have hours to spare and like sitting on your butte waiting for Luke warm food, I would avoid this place. Horrible dining experience.

Date of visit: June 2018