“Most rude business owner”

Vito's Pizza & Indoor Patio
Ranked #39 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Went in on Halloween night to eat with my family, my sister had her 3 month old baby with her who was completely calm and happy. We immediately noticed the “If dining with children, please be considerate” sign. We discussed it amongst each other as to whether we should stay to eat but then we thought “okay, the baby is fine so we are good” well we were made to feel very unwelcomed by the staff and the owner asked us how many and we took just a second (literally two seconds) to reply and he says “tough question, I know” extremely rude. So by this point we are thinking we should leave because he obviously does not want us there, so we tell him we just read his sign and we are going to leave and he says “okay great” and as we walk out the staff is laughing. You should not make people feel unwelcomed at a place they intend to spend money.

1  Thank Beverly W

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

First time eating here. We ended up here by accident. Ordered pizza to go. Service was quick and the pizza was good.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Went for a quiet bite with a friend. We enjoy good wine and Vito knows his wine. He had a good selection. We had a good chat & laugh with Vito. It's true, if you are looking for a kid friendly place, you might want to look down the road, unless of course your kids are quiet and well behaved! I know mine usually weren't when they were growing up! All those one star reviews about not welcoming babies and 5 stars on the food are the reasons we chose this place! It was good food and a nice quiet atmosphere. Luckily the Fox News on the tv had the sound turned down...

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had a family of 4 dining. My husband and our 2 teenage kids. We have often ordered vitos pizza and wings to go. But rarely dined in bc of our busy life on the go. We decided to eat here tonight and upon arriving we entered and were told sorry folks but we are full in the dining area. But u can sit outside on the 2 bistro tabkea. We explained it was 4 of us not 2. The owner says, "oh well then, we can't help you their." I looked at my husband because thought it was a joke. But no... No smile was cracked no laugh. A d Vito turned around and started back at the dining area like we were no bodies. We left and went downtown to the root and barrel and very much enjoyed our dining experience and food was great!
Thus guy is going to be out of business before too long with his kind of sulky attitude.

Date of visit: September 2018
3  Thank renatruex
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have never eaten at Vito’s but had always heard good reviews about the food from my son, daughter in law and her family. Just this evening we decided to try it as we were on an outing with them and our one month old grandson . As my daughter in law went inside and inquired about seating, she was asked how many in the party. As she said there were 6 adults and a baby, she was told that “we didn’t want to disturb the other guests.” With that attitude, Vito’s will never have the pleasure of my nor my family’s business. We ventured down the road to Motor Company Grill where we enjoyed good food, friendly staff and a pleasant atmosphere!! My family will continue to patronize family friendly businesses such as Motor Company Grill that appreciate the family and their values while Vito’s enjoys their adult only atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2018