“NOT for families!”

Ranked #39 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My family and friends have eaten here many times in the past but haven't been in a couple of years. We went for a family dinner of 6 adults and one sleeping baby. Vito (the owner) was standing behind the front counter and very rudely asked if he could do something for me. When I asked if he could accommodate a party our size he said yes but asked how old the baby was. I responded and said he is in a carseat and he proceeded to tell me that he didn't want to disturb other guests so he couldn't seat us. What a shame! A place our family enjoyed has turned into this! We won't be back and we will be telling family and friends about the rude owner as well!

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank X331XMtracym

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The man at the front was very rude and turned our party of 5 adults and 3 small kids away immediately saying he could not seat a party our size. The sign at the front says “When dining with kids, please be considerate of others” but it was very apparent kids were not welcome because there were tables open. I’ve traveled and eaten out with my kids in countless states and countries and have never been discriminated against like that before. Do not give this restaurant your business!

Date of visit: August 2018
4  Thank Kaitlin T
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I probably should have known based on the signs outside the restaurant (“insured by glock,” etc) that the owner would be rude and inconsiderate, but I was a little shocked at his complete lack of customer service and cold demeanor. He wasn’t willing to check ingredients on an item I wanted to order (I have several food allergies) and while we were there he got in a verbal altercation w another customer. What in the world?! And there was a guy with a gun on either side of his hip standing near/in the kitchen?! The pizza looked good but not worth the awkwardly poor service.

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank Jessie H
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We've been coming to Franklin for years and honestly, the food here is good. The owner is nasty and rude. If you can put up with him, you'll enjoy the food.

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank Edward M
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We had a pizza and garlic bread special. The pizza was some of the best I have had. The toppings were fresh and the sauce was bold without being too spicy. I ate half the pie which I didn’t need to do. Vito the owner is heat with the customers and very hands on. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018