“Never again---walk away!”

Ranked #37 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Stopped here while visiting Franklin after being forced to evacuate from our home in Georgia. Four adults (caucasian) and three biracial children (10, 9 and 6). As soon as we entered the owner/manager looked us over, came out from behind the counter and said "I don't have any room for you." There was space in the dining area. He repeated that statement again, didn't offer carry-out or a time to wait for seating. Clearly we weren't welcome because of the kids. We looked around, then left. Thought we were back in the Fifties.

10  Thank Don U

Reviewed 27 July 2017

A group of us had pizzas here many times during the summer season of 2016 and also in 2017 and there was excellent service and good food. However, the server we knew from our visits was let go and Vito, the owner, began serving and waiting on the tables. We had seen him a couple of times over the past two years but he was in the restaurant for a few minutes and gone while his wife ran the business.. During our last visit, Vito insulted two of three women in our group and I doubt if any of us will go back. The food was good and we used to enjoy sitting inside and eating. Not anymore, we're looking for a new place to go.

5  Thank norme-ormond
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Looking for pizza in town can be a challenge, but Vito's was a good find. The pizzas are very large (a medium was plenty for two hungry people with a slice left over!). The restaurant was remodeled since last time I was here (I thought it had closed!), and it seemed to be doing a brisk service when I picked up my pizza. I love the pizza crust here!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I love the Pizza and wings here. However it doesn't matter weather your dinning in or carrying out. It takes them a good 45 min to get you your food. And that's not even having but 2 ppl inside their indoor patio. Would recommend going and trying tho. Taste delicious.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This place has the best subs I've had anywhere as of now! I quickly have grown fond of this place and am eager to order food from them again soon! You can take out or sit in the warm, cozy environment in the back. The service is very pleasant and accommodating also. You'll love it here!