“Excellent subs!”

Ranked #38 of 94 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

This place has the best subs I've had anywhere as of now! I quickly have grown fond of this place and am eager to order food from them again soon! You can take out or sit in the warm, cozy environment in the back. The service is very pleasant and accommodating also. You'll love it here!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice dcor, high tables and stools, full bar, low lighting. Food presentatiton good, hot, and tasty. The side sald was really good. I will go bk for a chick4en ceasr. The high stools are terrible uncomfortable...small round seat. makes eating unpleasant. I know ther4e are people who wil be just fine...we weren't.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I love Vitos pizza. The prices has went up alittle but the food is fantastic and I am willing to pay the extra to get good quality Italian/Pizza! The ladies and Vito are wonderful!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

While staying with Friends at their cabin in the NC mountains they took us to one of their favorite places...Vito's!! Vito understands pizza and I know this because he came to our table and talked to us for about 45 minutes! Love this guy and really love his pizza!! He is a true American and one of those self made men that you only run across once or twice in your life time! This place reminded me so much of growing up in New York and eating at my Dad's favorite pizzeria! I have not had pizza this good in many, many years! Rock on Vito!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Vitto is personable and so is the small staff. Straight-forward salads with options. Pizza best in town. Give the 'Italian Wings' a try. They're unique and tasty. Tell Vitto Arthur P. from Highlands sent you!