“Pretty fancy casual Italian”

Vito's Pizza & Indoor Patio
Ranked #29 of 94 Restaurants in Franklin
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Nice dcor, high tables and stools, full bar, low lighting. Food presentatiton good, hot, and tasty. The side sald was really good. I will go bk for a chick4en ceasr. The high stools are terrible uncomfortable...small round seat. makes eating unpleasant. I know ther4e are people who wil be just fine...we weren't.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I love Vitos pizza. The prices has went up alittle but the food is fantastic and I am willing to pay the extra to get good quality Italian/Pizza! The ladies and Vito are wonderful!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

While staying with Friends at their cabin in the NC mountains they took us to one of their favorite places...Vito's!! Vito understands pizza and I know this because he came to our table and talked to us for about 45 minutes! Love this guy and really love his pizza!! He is a true American and one of those self made men that you only run across once or twice in your life time! This place reminded me so much of growing up in New York and eating at my Dad's favorite pizzeria! I have not had pizza this good in many, many years! Rock on Vito!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Vitto is personable and so is the small staff. Straight-forward salads with options. Pizza best in town. Give the 'Italian Wings' a try. They're unique and tasty. Tell Vitto Arthur P. from Highlands sent you!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We were craft vendors in town for a special event at the Wayne Proffitt Agricultural Center this past weekend. We had read all the great ,and awesome reviews on Trip Advisor about the pizza. A craft vendor that was next to us, who is local also raved about the pizza being the best. When we called from our hotel the girl said that they were very busy, was not sure if they delivered there. Then she stepped away and came back saying that they were short handed and we were too far out. (Colonial Inn). I understand about being under staffed some times, I have worked for years in retail clothing stores. My husband and I travel and are used to waiting at least an hour sometimes for delivery (Nashville Tn.) just due to traffic issues. The map quest site says that the restaurant is only 5 miles from the hotel?? Confused. Anyway, We wish we could have tried your pizza. We love pizza and are "foodies" who love to try places when we travel and review here on this website. If we get a chance to return someday maybe we will try again.