“best in the county”

Elevations Pizza & Eats
Ranked #32 of 97 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: USD 6 - USD 24
Description: Elevations Pizza & Eats is a casual, friendly atmosphere with dine in service & take out available. Pizzas are made from dough made fresh daily with homemade hoagies rolls for sandwiches. We offer New York style hand tossed and Chicago style deep dish. All salads made fresh to order with house made dressings. The deli case offers fresh desserts changing daily and the all beef hot dogs on a New England bun are a must try.
Reviewed 5 October 2018

without a doubt my favorite pizza in WNC. all the food here is great and the service is tops......I have tried pizza from Asheville to Clayton.....can't beat elevations. (and the sticky buns should be illegal!!!!)

josephine1012, Owner at Elevations Pizza & Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We all try our best and I'm very grateful to have made you happy. Today is the last day of cinnamon rolls for a bit so hopefully you'll get some before they're gone. Thank you again and see ya real soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We called before going to Elevations. We asked if they had Yuengling and were told they did. We have a 4 lb service dog, vested and carded and immediately told our waitress this. She asked if he was an "emotional" service dog with sarcasm after we has already stated he was a cardio pulmanary dog. The she said that they did not have Yuengling and we must have called Colorado! It was Franklin! Our dog has his own carry case and when I placed a bit of sausage on a napkin inside his carry bag, Heidi with the braid (possibly the owner) said she would have to check with the Health department to see if giving the dog food was allowed. And this right after she wiped my plate with a towel hanging from her waist! YUCK. I mentioned he eats at Cafe Rel and she said, "that doesn't surprise me!" Wow, we love Cafe Rel and they actually treat people nicely. We work in Public Relations and will certainly pass on her comments to others.

1  Thank Dabrielle W
josephine1012, Owner at Elevations Pizza & Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

If you choose to give a review, please do so correctly. None of my staff took the phone call you said you gave. So you were already angry before you sat down. I asked that because many people call Elevations in Colorado thinking it is us. As far as your dog, I'm grateful you have a service dog for your husband. Restaurants are in a no win situation because we also have to be careful for others who are allergic, traumatized, etc about dogs. As far as my supposed comment about Cafe Rel, you are not being truthful. Chef Richard is a good friend of mine and my son was the head chef for several years there. You stated Cafe Rel allows your dog to sit at the table and be fed from there. I went across the street and asked them and they said it is definitely not allowed. I also googled the rules and it states that service animals need to be on the floor under the table and they are not allowed to be fed or watered from the table. And the sausage you gave the dog was actually chicken you cut up from your pizza and preceded to feed the dog. I am organizing a forum for a licsened service dog trainer to come give the rules to us restaurants as a whole so we are all on the same page with the correct legal information. You will choose to say and do as you will but since we both know the truth, I can look at myself as an owner and person and be comfortable. And by the way, my name is Terry and yes, I am the owner.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Not good at all and we won't be going back. Service was fine but no one even came back to check on refills for drinks etc. Just not at all what we expected ad the food was a let down.

josephine1012, Owner at Elevations Pizza & Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

I'm sorry you had a disappointing meal. I'm usually the server/owner and rarely do I not refil or check on my guests. If you could let me know what was wrong with the food I'd be grateful. I can never fix anything if I don't know about it. I know I can't please everyone as tastes are different but I do try. Thanks for letting me know. Blessings

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We have been to elevations several times and enjoyed their homemade soups, pizza and sandwiches. Service is always friendly and considerate while the eclectic decorum is pleasant. A solid choice for a local Franklin hometown eatery.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time at elevations Pizza! The food was excellent and the owner was very friendly and even helped us pick a local hike to do. There were a lot of really nice looking decorations and they even painted one of the walls with a mural depicting an outdoor scene. It was a very pleasant atmosphere over all. They are open for dinner some nights.

josephine1012, Owner at Elevations Pizza & Eats, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you for the kind review. I am so very grateful you enjoyed your meal and time with us. We hope to see you again before you leave.