Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
vanessad250

Great Staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Aug 2022
A short but great pit stop. The staff is absolutely top of the top. Easyjet cancelled our flight so we missed the first the night, and they did not charge us for it. Clean and cozy. Totally recommendable.
Date of stay: July 2022
        Room service
        12.4 km from Evidencia Belverde Atitude Hotel
        12.3 km from Evidencia Belverde Atitude Hotel
        View more hotels in Amora
        All reviews car hire lovely hotel spa lisbon poolside sunbeds rates
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 10 May 2022

I had such a great break for a couple of days to Evidencia Belverde, the spa treatment was exceptional my first day, I was able to get into my room early so was able to rest a bit after my journey. The staff were very helpful and made sure my stay was comfortable. I spent the day out on the Balinese sun beds outside reading a book the next day, which was amazing.
        The breakfast buffet was brilliant and when it's sunny it's lovely to sit outside on the terrace. I ate in the restaurant in the evening and that was good too.
        All in all, great hotel, very good rates and well trained staff that make sure your stay is comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2022
        Evidencia Belverde, Gestão de receitas at Evidencia Belverde Atitude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2022

Dear GSea,
        Thank you for your preference and review!
        We are delighted to read your comments. It's with great pleasure that we know that you enjoyed your stay.
        We hope to have your preference again in a future oppurtunity. It was a pleasure to welcome you.

Reviewed 28 February 2022 via mobile

As a wedding gift we have been offer one night in this hotel . Hotel looks nice so we have been excited about it.
        Unfortunately, from very beginning we regret that we came here. A receptionist ( Ines) was not nice and helpful, she behaved like she was doing favour to us. First thing, which she asked was to pay for our room!!! ( which was a wedding gift from our family). The way she spoke with us was quite rude and I had a feeling she wanted to get rid of us the quickest possible. As a guest I didn’t feel welcome. I will never come back there !

Date of stay: February 2022
        Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Catharina,
        Thank you for your preference and review.
        We regret to know that your stay didn't reflected the high standards that we work on a daily basis to achieve and maintain. We apologize for the incident and we believe that it was a punctual situation. The due diligences were taken.
        Hoping to have your preference again, with the promise that you'll change your less positive opinion.

Reviewed 22 February 2022 via mobile

We stayed there in September, for 6 days, as we had our wedding in costa caparica.

We had a happy week in Portugal, but the quality of the service in the hotel was poor.
        The building itself is clean, and has a kind of desing, thats a plus.

But the staff was not kind or nice at all. We literally felt bad whenever we went to the reception to discuss something (basic things, like reserving a table etc).

They looked pretty grumpy and when we approached them, we felt uncomfortable, they just wanted to get rid of us.
        Applies for the Reception and the breakfast and bar staff. Only the cleaning ladies were nice and smiling.
        It was pretty difficult to order or ask in English durint launch or breakfast.

Our parents arrived one day later, around 1 am in the morning, after a 14hours trip, and after check-in we had to do all the paying in this late hour, even though we asked and promised that we will come down first thing in the morning to pay, as they are exteremely exhausted after the trip. They didnt care at all. At other hotels we always paid upon leaving but even if they want to make sure and have it in advance, i truly believe they should be more emphatic and not keeping exhasuted people at the front desk for an extra 30 minutes in the middle of the night.
        My father has diabetes and high hart rate, he was really suffering after this trip and just wanted to go to bed. All the parents are above 65, it was unpleasent welcome.

At this hotel you have to book the breakfast table in advance, doesnt matter how late you arrived,and even if this is the last thing you want to do on your holiday, to follow a schedule.

When we ate at the bar, it took literally an hour to get some snack.

The 3person room is not really a 3 person room, it is a normal room with an extra bed which is only suitable for smaller children.

(It is not like a must, but a good indicator: we had our wedding there, walking out from the hotel, and no one from the staff had a kind word - even all the flight attandendts were nices that anyone in the hotel.)

We choose the hotel as it is close to the beach by car, so it fulfilled the purpose, but we would not go back. For the price you can get better.

Date of stay: February 2022
        Trip type: Travelled with family
        Evidencia Belverde, Gestão de receitas at Evidencia Belverde Atitude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2022

Dear Guest,
        We would like to thank you for your preference and review.
        It's with great regret that we find that your experience didn't reflected the standards of excellence that we work continuosly together to achieve and maintain.
        We would like to emphasize that the schedule of the breakfast was created following the pandemic restrictions and where our restaurant has been forced to reduce cappacity and detachment between guests. This way we prevented the guests to wait in queues standing at the door of the restaurant. We apologize that this measure dind't pleased you, but it was not intended by the hotel to impose schedules.
        Our apologies for the situations that led to your dissatisfaction, we hope to have your preference again in a future oppurtunity, with the promise that you'll change your positive opinion.

Reviewed 2 November 2021 via mobile

The only reason why I am writing this review is because I was asked by this hotel on an email to not post on tripadvisor if my experience was not perfect. I feel that this is asking guests to cheat on each other, so here it goes:

This is a great example of a very nice looking hotel, that had great decor and is mainly clean and comfortable, but its image and customer experience is highly damaged by the lack of skilled staff.

We booked a Winery Experience with a dinner included, with wines from a specific winery, but at our restaurant arrival we were informed that the wines were not included, after a very puzzled "maitre'd" received us clearly not having any idea of what Winery Experience was that. Later on we showed the email reservation to the waitress and after her consulting other people, the wine was not charged to us.

During dinner, the server was so inexperienced, she couldn't open the wine bottle and ended up getting so anxious she cut herself, dropped her serving cloth and sniffed the wine directly with her masked nose over the bottle.. It was painful to watch her panic.

Our table had only dirty (as in, golden parts were black) plastic individual table covers and the cutlery was put directly on top of it. The octopus salad had sand that was cracking between my teeth. I informed the waitress and she said "are you sure?" and nothing else was mentioned about it.

The Winery Experience included a visit to a winery with a wine tasting, where they asked us "are you from the hotel?" and sat us at a different table from the other guests, with only 1 sparkling wine to taste. We sat there watching all the other guests - coming from somewhere else - being pampered and receiving all sorts of explanations that we didn't. We ended up leaving with nobody realizing, since we were so apart and left alone.

The spa was so crowded we had no room at the pool for most of the time. When we had, discovered the water was cold, so I had a cold jacuzzi experience in the last day of October, that was a new experience! We couldn't use the spa lockers because "that is for guests doing massages" - which we tried to book but were not available -, but we had no robes either, so we had to get undressed and put our clothes on the spa floor next to the chairs where we sat, since there was nowhere else to sit or lay down. First time I saw that too at any spa, 4 stars or less.

Lastly, the room was nice and clean, but not only they didn't provide the requested couple's bed instead of 2 twin beds together (without mentioning a thing, so I was counting on it), also the light at the foyer is an automatic one that lights up when we walk through. This is really annoying because we cannot use the restroom at night without waking up the other person, and much worse, if we have our luggage there - which is its designated spot in the room, where also the storage cabinets are - the light keeps turning off unless you constantly swing your arms up in the air to turn it back on again.. Result: it took me forever to find a piece of underwear in my luggage, since light was on for like 3 seconds at a time and I looked like a crazy maestro gesticulating, to be able to see anything over there and find my black undies.

Overall, the great part of this stay of my company, because all the rest was a sequence of bad surprises...!

Date of stay: October 2021
        Trip type: Travelled as a couple
        1  Thank PaulaCrux
        Reviewed 2 November 2021

Beware! I made a reservation for a dinner (date & time) on the first night of arrival not knowing what kind of restaurants were close by. Unfortunately the dinner didn't go well, both myself and my friend got very sick, not sure if it was the afternoon cocktail or the heavily perfumed hotel.
        Because of this, we opted to eat out the next 2 evenings on our excursions to Costa Caparica and Sesimbra.
        At checkout, i was surprised to be charged for dinner reservations for 3 nights instead of 1 for 2 people.
        According to the manager, I had reserved for all 3. My email confirmation never confirmed 3. I did not confirm dates and times for the next 2 evenings for dinner.
        I tried to resolve this with the manager but he showed no interest in the matter, he was very adamant that I had confirmed for 3 dinner nights for 2 people. I asked him to prove to me where in the email were the confirmation details and ofcourse I learnt that these emails are generated and not saved.
        This left me very unsatisfied with his willingness to help. I will never visit the hotel again and will recommend all who visit not to prearrange dinner.

For the record, the hotel is under staffed. There is no one to man the bar, no one to manage the pool beds, check beds if taken by other guests, no pool service.
        I had to visit the spa to request somebody for the bar.

Beautiful hotel but lacking in service!

Room tip: bathrooms offer no privacy, ideal for couples only
        Date of stay: October 2021
        1  Thank debbiedC5915HL
        Evidencia Belverde, Gestão de receitas at Evidencia Belverde Atitude Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Dear Guest,
        Thank you for your preference and review.
        We regret to know that you've not enjoyed your stay.
        Upon booking, you've added the half board to the reservation. The half boards are booked for the whole stay automatically, and could not be booked individually, therefore there's no option to confirm dates and times. The confirmation, that's sent automatically trough an up-selling platform, stated the total price of the half board = 108€. The confirmation e-mail was resent at the time of the complaint. We were very adamant about this since there's no other way to book an half board in a hotel, other than for the complete stay. We are sorry that you were not pleased about this fact, and furthermore we were informed only at the check out that you opted to dine outside and you felt sick after the first meal, which we regret to know.
        Regarding the bar, we apologize for the inconvenience. The barman is in charge of the room service orders as well, so we believe that his absence was a punctual situation. Regarding the pool beds, they are managed by the spa's reception staff. Since the indoor pool is located in a relaxation area, the staff supervises the beds when guest's exit the SPA and from time to time, rather than permanently checking the beds.
        Once again, we regret to know that you were not pleased about your stay, and we hope to have your preference again in a future opportunity, with the promise that you'll change your less positive opinion.