All reviewsfire pitgreat place to stayoff the highwayfront desk staffvery nice hotelhot tubeasy accessup to dateexcellent staythe breakfast areabreakfast staffclose to the airportclean roomsparking lotcomfortable bedfree breakfaststaff was friendly
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This hotel was very clean, the employees were very courteous and helpful. The pool and hot tub was clean and there were pool side towels available. This hotel is centrally located near a shopping center, nice restaurants and fast food. Loved it !

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Tami B
SharonHDavidson, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Asheville-I-26, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

I am so glad to hear that you loved our hotel. We strive daily to provide our guests with "over the top" hospitality. We truly appreciate you being our guest and hope that you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I stayed at this hotel about 6 months ago and returned based on that stay. This trip was a success again. No complaints. Nice atmosphere, found all of the employees to be helpful and friendly. Good breakfast, clean hotel

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Nightengalern

Thank you for being a return guest. We appreciate your business. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

The hotel was very clean and the staff very helpful. The pool area is a great place to relax withthe kids. Plenty of places to eat near hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are either staying in the area for a period of time or just for an overnight.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Mark W

Thank you for recommending our hotel. We take great pride in keeping our property looking great and we enjoy taking care of our guests. I am so glad you were able to enjoy our fabulous pool. I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We always try to choose a Hampton because of the quality of the bed. While traveling a comfortable is essential. Having a free breakfast helps on the budget. Traveling is stressful, especially for me due to a bad back. Knowing there is a destination even 1/2 way with a comfortable bed is wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fran M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience with us. Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand. We strive daily to provide each and every guest with clean comfortable surroundings. I am so glad to hear that you were able to get some much needed rest on our fresh and clean beds. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Conveniently located near the Biltmore Estates, this hotel lived up to my expectations for a Hampton Inn. Great front desk staff, clean modern room, comfortable bed and a very nice breakfast. Fast efficient online booking and check out. All at a competitive price. Easy access off the freeway. I would definitely stay here again when in the Asheville area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank scuba_mark

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great that you were able to enjoy some of the many amenities that we offer. We look forward to having you as a return guest.