Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 80
Ambassador Inn(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 71
All reviewsroom was cleanan older hotelwafflesfirst floorroad tripwe've stayedone night staywould stay here againfree breakfastnorth carolinafront desk staffstaff was very friendlyrubyinterstategasstopover
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We booked this hotel for less than 50 bucks a night and didn't know what to expect. The staff was great, room clean, bed comfortable, breakfast very good for the price, HDTV, quiet ac unit, nice little pool, ice machine worked, hot water in shower, free coffee and tea in lobby. These folks were overwhelmed with hurricane refugees and they were beyond great. Great value!! front desk staff perfect in every way. We stay st a lot of high end resorts, so we know good service. This is not a fancy place to stay but it has everything you need for a really good price. We will stay at Red Lion again when we are on the road.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tgirard001
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This is a basic motel. Rooms are OK, a bit shabby but clean. They do not smell fresh, but the odor isn't strong. The bed was comfortable. When I checked in at 4:15 they gave me a room that had not been cleaned, but changed my room immediately and cheerfully when I let them know.

Free breakfast was what I have come to expect - again, not great but adequate.

Location is good for travelors, right off I95.

I wouldn't go out ofmy way to stay here again, but wouldn't go out of my way to avoid it either.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel! If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I got in late driving away from the hurricane. I had a Barbara check me in. She was super helpful and informative of the area. She was always willing to help and make sure my stay was great. Recovering from surgery as well she made sure I had everything I needed. I had to extend my stay and she made sure I would be in same room and I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. The hotel was nothing special but Barbara made it a great experience. Thank you again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your positive comments and giving us a perfect score! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Not a terrible stay but if you're use to nicer rooms which do not smell like a standard motel - don't stay here. It will suit your needs if you're just driving by and need to crash for the night. I prefer hotels in the medium value range like the Doubletree down the road.

Stayed: September 2017
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We hope to see you again​ as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

the front clerk is excellent And very friendly her name is Barbara she has a great attitude.Rooms are very nice, And it is a very comfortable environment . Love the light setting outside on the balcony. nice and quiet

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Zo S
Management response:Responded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for your positive comments and giving us a perfect score! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!Looking forward to seeing you again soon.