“Fantastic Gyro, Steak Sandwiches and Grape Leaves”

Army city steak and gyro
Ranked #120 of 539 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 April 2016

They deliver- food is hot, fresh and so good!! Friendly staff, they make everything to order. Perfect for my husband and I since he likes traditional burgers and fries and I love Gyros and Grape Leaves and Hummas.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The food was really good,service was great. I loved the service super fast
We ordered different items and rated them 1 through 10 as we tried them
Bathroom was fair.
Restaurant was clean
Prices where very good.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Army City Steak and Gyro was recommended by a friend who frequents this restaurant in order to satisfy her teenage son without going broke. I was pleasantly surprised that the menu did not contain solely carbs and fried food.
One orders at the counter and the food is quickly served to the table.
The Greek Chicken Salad was full of romaine lettuce and freshly sauteed chicken. The portion was more than generous.
Drinks were refilled at the table by a counterperson...with a smile.
I plan to return again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We were in a mood for meat, so we went here for the gyros. We were not disappointed. The quality of the food was good. The place was not crowded, perhaps because it was early on a Sunday evening. The guys behind the counter didn't seem to mind that we took a long time to finish. We used the occasion as a place to chat with friends after we had finished the meal. More than adequate parking. Reasonable prices. I would go again.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

I just ordered a Greek chicken feta salad for dinner an it wasn't what I expected.
There was very little feta and the chicken was OK. The dressings was far from Greek. More like an Italian with feta. I was disappointed. Won't be going there again.