“Good food... fast”

Army city steak and gyro
Ranked #163 of 597 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Army City Steak and Gyro was recommended by a friend who frequents this restaurant in order to satisfy her teenage son without going broke. I was pleasantly surprised that the menu did not contain solely carbs and fried food.
One orders at the counter and the food is quickly served to the table.
The Greek Chicken Salad was full of romaine lettuce and freshly sauteed chicken. The portion was more than generous.
Drinks were refilled at the table by a counterperson...with a smile.
I plan to return again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

We were in a mood for meat, so we went here for the gyros. We were not disappointed. The quality of the food was good. The place was not crowded, perhaps because it was early on a Sunday evening. The guys behind the counter didn't seem to mind that we took a long time to finish. We used the occasion as a place to chat with friends after we had finished the meal. More than adequate parking. Reasonable prices. I would go again.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

I just ordered a Greek chicken feta salad for dinner an it wasn't what I expected.
There was very little feta and the chicken was OK. The dressings was far from Greek. More like an Italian with feta. I was disappointed. Won't be going there again.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

Wonderful lunch experience. Affordable and very generous portions. I enjoyed the lamb plate. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 13 December 2014

I was introduced to this little place off McPherson over a year ago. My boyfriend and I come all the time. Simple atmosphere great service awesome food and prices!