“Affordable pleasure!!”

Army city steak and gyro
Ranked #176 of 558 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 December 2014

I was introduced to this little place off McPherson over a year ago. My boyfriend and I come all the time. Simple atmosphere great service awesome food and prices!

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I love this place!!! I have eaten here a couple of times already this month and I must say, the service, taste of the food, and variety has been more than consistently outstanding and delicious! No canned veggies or frozen meat here! All fresh, well seasoned, and well prepared Greek food AND MORE! So far I have had the lam gyro (fabulous!), jalapeño burger (fabulously hot and delicious) and hummus (BEST HUMMUS IN TOWN)!! Loved it all! Great spot!