“Mixed bag”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The food was good, reasonable priced and once ordered served in an appropriate time. My husband and I shared the BBQ chicken and ribs. We usually share meals since we are light eaters. Our meal was delicious and the amount was what we expected.

IT took too long to get seated 45 minutes. There was 14 in the group. We waited because we would be seated together. However, that didn't happen. We were split between 2 booths and a table. This after waiting so long.

The waitress tried to get the orders correct and got them out in a short time. Somehow one order was done incorrectly but they were quick to fix it. I would go here again but it would be with another couple not a group.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We really enjoy the vegetable place to eat hart healthy. Just do not set in the middle for the noise and echo of the room construction is almost intolerable. However, food and service is always great. We love the fish tank and ambience.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I will go on record and state that this will not be my final visit with this restaurant. I am giving the benefit of the doubt based on the fact that this experience took place shortly after the devastating Hurricane Matthew struck the area. The service was good. She was attentive and accurate with our order. However, the restaurant was operating on an abbreviated menu. I gave room for that. But I was disappointed with the meal. I ordered the Monte Cristo. It was not as I expected. Sadly, they only offered canned drinks and bottled water due to the boil water advisory in the area. However, they chose to charge $2.49 per can or bottle. Absolutely outrageous. So, I'm eating my bland Monte Cristo with one bottled water. Completely disappointed. As I said, I will give them another try since this less than exceptional experience could have been contributed to the aftermath of the storm. Once I visit again, I will update my assessment and hopefully the experience will be much better.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I went there for my birthday worst ever ,I had the steak it was ok but the vegetables was sad not good at all, the best thing I had that night from them was the baked potato .i want be going back.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

First off, my family ordered the Sirloin/Rib Combo; Sirloin; & Country Chicken Fried Chicken along with the sides we wanted. We also got a large Cheddars Cheese Fries as an appetizer. The app was delicious and loaded with bacon, we thoroughly enjoyed this however we didn't have any silverware so we just used our hands, not a huge issue but we still had none when our meals came out so we requested some and she got it for us. My steak was cooked medium however my gf's steak came out well done and she ordered medium-rare. We had to send it back because it was too tough. When it came out it was cooked rare, so she ate half and then cooked it longer at home. The ribs were fall off the bone which I loved. They gave us rice for our sides instead of red beans and rice so they had to correct that also. The red beans and rice were amazing, I'm glad we didn't settle for the regular rice. We probably enjoyed those more than anything else. Food had good flavor and price was reasonable, the waitress and cook just need to pay a little more attention to detail.