“wine down”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Travel624...
“wine down”
Reviewed 1 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We loved the house and the location! We particularly enjoyed the large covered deck facing the ocean! The size of the kitchen made preparing meals a pleasure. There was space for multiple cooks without crowding. The beds were very comfortable. Great place!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Loretto Kentucky
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Maryland
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
28 Jun 2013
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and for your kind shout out to Kim. I will be certain to pass your words on to her. I'm so happy you enjoyed your vacation at Wine Down and I hope you will revisit soon. Please call us to plan your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing