“Jaws”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

fredsearl...
Matthews, North Carolina
“Roach House”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Huge roaches throughout the house, my grand kids were scared as well as my wife. We have stayed at other properties with Emerald Isle Realty and it was great. This house actually cost more than what we paid in the past. We thought since tbe other places were great then this house must b even better given the price.
WRONG thinking. Think twice before staying here. There is no extra stuff like in tbe other places we stayed.
The value and roaches against the cost is not good.
Worst vacation with the grandkids we have ever had.
Very disappointed in Emerald Isle Realty for having such a property in there inventory.
May have to look for another realty company.

29 Jul 2017
Thank you for your review of your stay at Jaws. I am sorry to hear that you encountered some bugs in the home, and I thank you for coming into the office before your check out tomorrow. The pictures of the bugs that you showed me were of palmetto bugs and not roaches. While unsightly, palmetto bugs are indigenous to our area and are not dirty nor disease carrying. Still, they should not be within the home so we are sending an exterminating company to perform a crack and crevice spray at the home. I wish you had made us aware of this matter earlier in the week so we could have provided this relief to you sooner. Thank you again for your feedback.
Methodist...
“Jaws”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Love the house, love the location. Great deck and house has lots of room. My whole family can stay in the same house. Well equipped large kitchen. Only thing to make it better would be to have an outdoor grill.

NC

Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
2 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Jaws. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your Emerald Isle vacation. I agree, this is a great place to be! Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
24 Aug 2011
Update:
I'm happy to let you know that the exterior of Jaws has been repaired and painted. Work has been completed on the decks and stairs, as well as some updates added to the interior. I trust you, and other guests of Jaws, will be pleasantly surprised when you visit again.

Original response - August 24, 2011:
Thank you for your review of your stay at Jaws. It pleases me to know that you did enjoy the terrific Ocean view and the kitchen within this home.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. We are working with the owner of Jaws to repair the home and bring it back up to a standard of which guests will be pleased.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you'll vacation with Emerald Isle Realty again. We do book our homes one year in advance so please call us to make a reservation for 2012 - 1-800-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing