“Very nice condo.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jim R
Ypsilanti, Michigan
“Very nice condo.”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We have stayed at several Pier Pointe condos over the past 3 years. 1 A 2 was one of the nicer units. Apparently the unit was upgraded recently. Everything in the condo worked to a "T". The beds were comfortable, and the unit was in excellent shape. I only had two suggestions: 1) the cable connector to the TV in the second bedroom was broken....cable worked fine but the connector should be fixed; and, 2) getting a couple of newer sauté pans would be nice. We would stay in this unit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Quality of the unit.
Liked least: Saute pans
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed 14 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

14 Nov 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay with us. I agree, the location of the Pier Pointe condos is ideal and I'm happy to know you found the location of this particular condo to be so perfect for you and your family.

Thank you for your suggestions for updates. I have passed these on to our refurbishment team so they can share them with the owner of this condo. Certainly, if there is something you are looking for in particular when renting a property please let our vacation planners know and they will work to find the perfect property for your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you and your family will allow Emerald Isle Realty the opportunity to host your family's next vacation. Please call us when you're ready to begin making plans - 1-888-832-0140.
Western North Carolina
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Older travelers
Summerfield
Reviewed 15 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
15 Jun 2013
Thank you for your review of your stay. I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment in the TVs within this condo and will pass your comments on to the owner. I agree, the view is beautiful and the beach in this area is also quite lovely. I hope you and your family will visit the Crystal Coast for your next vacation. Please call us if we can assist in planning your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed 18 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

18 Oct 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 1 A 2. I'm sorry to hear of your disappointments with this condo.

We did have more reports of ants and other pests this year due to the warm winter we experienced. Our after hours maintenance number is for emergencies, but when a message is left they will be sure to call you back and schedule whatever maintenance or housekeeping which needs to be done. Our properties are sprayed regularly to keep pests at bay, but from time to time an additional treatment is needed. We are happy to schedule this for you or provide you with ant spray if you prefer to not have the whole condo treated during your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will vacation with us again. Please call us if we can assist you in planning your next trip to the Crystal Coast - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing