“I love Emerald Isle!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

danakmom
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“I love Emerald Isle!”
Reviewed 21 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We have stayed in this complex many times. This unit was very nicely furnished and updated. However, upon arrival, the table on the deck was very dirty with food residue, etc. Also, there were peanut shells and popcorn pieces on the carpeting in the living area. When we called, a custodian came early the next morning and rectified the problem. Also, for whatever reason, the dishes, glassware and mugs had some sort of whitish film (from salt water?) and could not be removed. We purchased Styrofoam plates, bowls and plastic cups to use as we were not comfortable using the items in the cupboards.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: First floor, no steps, close to the beach!
Liked least: Film on dishes, glasses, & silverware.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 1 A 1. It pleases me to know that you enjoy revisiting Emerald Isle and the Pier Pointe condos each year.

I am sorry to hear that you arrived to an unclean condo, but I'm happy that we were able to quickly remedy this for you. As for the dishes, the buildup is from our water and can be removed/prevented by using a rinse agent, or even Tang drink mix, in the dishwasher along with your normal dish detergent.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle soon. Please call us to make your reservations - 1-888-832-0140.
williamstown nj
Reviewed 22 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
22 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 1 A 1. It pleases me to know that you vacation was all you wanted it to be. Please call u when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Ohio

Reviewed 6 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
6 Jul 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 1 A 1 and for your compliments of the services we provide. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment in the contents of the "Welcome" bag. You should have also received a Barefoot guide in this bag. The Barefoot guide has a lot of coupons to use in the area and includes a lot of useful information for vacationing families.

While some of our properties do supply a starter kit of toiletries, most do not. We do try to verbally express this to each guest when booking and we also include it in the Vacation Info Guide that accompanies your rental agreement so you know what to bring.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will continue to visit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty the opportunity to host you. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
nc
Reviewed 15 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing