“Nice location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
TcherVa
“Nice location”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This house is pretty nice, but needs to be updated. The bedrooms are ok, but the kitchen is lacking in essentials. There were no potholders in the kitchen! Also some issues with bugs that needs to be addressed.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Utah
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

NC
Reviewed 9 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
NC
Reviewed 8 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
8 Jun 2013
I'm so pleased to hear that our maintenance department quickly remedied the issue you experienced with the refrigerator so you were able to enjoy your vacation. Thank you for your feedback and please come again. Our vacation planners are ready to book your next stay so give them a call - 1-888-832-0140.
Phoenix
Reviewed 14 April 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Older travelers
Management Response
14 Apr 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time in this home and we look forward to your return. Please call us if we can provide additional assistance as you continue to plan your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing