“Amazing place”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jeffrey Z
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This has everything. Lots of room. Right on the beach. Clean. I will try to rent this place every year. My wife had her 60th birthday this week here. Perfect.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review, and happy birthday to your wife! It pleases me to know that you enjoyed your time at this duplex in beautiful Emerald Isle, and I hope we have the pleasure of hosting your family's next vacation.
Manitoba Canada
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

16 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Seaton Hall East. We very much enjoyed having you and your family as our guests this year and look forward to assisting you in making plans for your next vacation. Please call us and we'll happily reserve Seaton Hall East for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Virginia Beach
Reviewed 22 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
22 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Seaton Hall East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoy a tradition of vacationing in Emerald Isle and we are so happy to part of that. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay so we can reserve Seaton Hall East for you again - 1-888-832-0140.
Maryland
Reviewed 24 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
24 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Seaton Hall East. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed the location of this duplex.

I am sorry that you were less than satisfied with the accommodations offered at Seaton Hall East. I have forwarded your review on to the owner of this duplex.

Thank you again for providing your feedback. Please let us know when you'd like to revisit Emerald Isle and we'll happily assist you in planning your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 1 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
1 Aug 2011
Thank you for providing your review of your stay at Seaton Hall. If you haven't already, please enter our 50th Anniversary Family History Contest. Please use the following link to view submission details, http://www.emeraldislerealty.com/family_traditions.asp.

Thank you for your years of loyalty to Emerald Isle Realty. We look forward to hosting your family for years to come.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing