“Never lets us down”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Footprint...
“Mr”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Needs some updates. Washer and dryer worn out (both 15 years old) and needs replaced. A/C struggled to keep up. Bathrooms could use updating. I had to clean the grill to make it good for use. Deck had been replaced and looked good. Great location for families. Been renting Camp Cottage for 16 years so I know the history. Love that stretch of beach!

Management Response
27 Feb 2017
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us and offering suggestions and compliments that we can pass on to the homeowner. It pleases me to know you've enjoyed so many vacation in Emerald Isle and at Camp Cottage. We look forward to welcoming you back for many more!
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
VA
Reviewed 24 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

NC
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Older travelers
NC
Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing