“Awesome Family Week”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
moonlight...
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Needs some TLC from owner”
Reviewed 27 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Emerald Isle is a perfect beach vacation for a family. This house has it all. Beach at your toe tips, gorgeous pool, hot tub. The views are amazing. The downfall is that the house is in need of some serious love. The yellow stained sofa that is talked about in other reviews, is even more gross in person. I wouldn't allow my kids to sit on it...that gross. The comforters are all needing replacing. The hot tub only worked for one day. Carpets are stained. Walls need repainting. Bath mats are not exactly what you'd like to step on when you get out of the shower. Door knobs falling off doors. Soap Scum build up on showers is way gross. Not exactly what I was expecting for the price I was paying. I will give Emerald Isle Realty wonderful reviews. They jumped right in to make sure my vacation wasn't ruined by gross linens. They really need to get the house cleaned up or lower the rating it is given. It is not 4+ star quality.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and easy access to the beach
Liked least: The house needs TLC
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor West. It pleases me to know that you enjoyed the location of this home and the amenities which it offers.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment in the cleanliness of this duplex. Thank you for calling our housekeeping department to let them know your disappointment. I'm so happy they were able to remedy these issues so you could enjoy your vacation in Emerald Isle.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revisit Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty the opportunity to host you and your family. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 26 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
WV
Reviewed 17 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
17 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor West. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't feel the West side of this duplex was comparable to the East. This is not the normal response received from guests of Marine Manor West. I have forwarded your review on to the owner so they may read your concerns and suggestions. Thank you for being so thorough.

Ga
Reviewed 25 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
25 Jun 2011
Thank you for your review of you stay at Marine Manor West. It pleases me to know that you and your family had an enjoyable stay. Wonderful views are boasted from the decks on this duplex and the pool provides a great source of recreation.

Thank you for letting us know about the sofa and the carpet. I have requested that housekeeping pay special attention to these items upon cleaning.

Thank you again for your review. Please call us when planning your next vacation to Emerald Isle, 1-888-832-0140.
VA
Reviewed 17 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: the pool, the easy walk to the beach
Liked least: the false advertising with the master bedrooms
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
17 Oct 2010
Thank you for your review of your stay at Marine Manor West. I'm so happy to hear that you and your family return to Emerald Isle Realty each year; we're so glad to have you and welcome your family back to Emerald Isle time and time again.

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with this home. The description does state that there is an Ocean view from each bedroom which you did describe. Homes which are on the Sound side can still have an Ocean view, it would just be more distant than that of an Oceanfront home. You are absolutely right about the grill! It should be on the ground level as grilling on decks is prohibited, per North Carolina law. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we were able to move the grill from the deck.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will continue to vacation with Emerald Isle Realty and give us the opportunity to work toward that 100% success rate which you mentioned. Please call us when you begin planning your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing